Product Code : 100TAB01
4 reviewsRs. 10,800 (INR)
Availability : In Stock
Brand : Bihaan Music
Color : Normal
A Tabla Set is a percussion instrument that consists of two drums namely dayan and bayan. Bayan is made from brass, copper, iron or steel but rarely also from terracotta. Dayan is made out from a piece of Sheesham (rosewood), Mango wood or hardwood. Heads of drums are made from goat skins and are attached to the drum shell with the help of camel hide strap which is placed between the braid and bottom of drum. The drums are placed over round-shaped cushion called gaddi.
ABOUT CLASSIC COOPER TABLA SET 3 KG -
The larger drum, Bayan, is made with Copper/brass and the smaller drum, Dayan, is made from Neem/Sheesham Wood (tuned to C# by default - although you can request a specific size or tuning). A hammer is also included for tuning the drums. It comes with high quality cushions and head covers. You get everything that you need to start playing a tabla, out of the box and you don't need to buy any other accessories. Our high end & best quality tabla set are for professional musicians. These meet the highest requirements. They are crafted according to the traditional art of instrument-making. These instruments produce brilliant sound qualities and their craftsmanship and high-grade design make them instruments for life.
Under the wide range of Musical Instruments, we offer manual tabla which gives the optimum sound quality, portable and is highly demanded by our clients. We offer varieties of tabla’s which are as follows: Tabla( for right hand) made of best quality neem wood Khol Tabla Doogi, made of copper, weighing 3.5 Kg approx. These can also be manufactured according to the specifications of our clients.
Product shown in the picture is only for representative and informational purposes. The actual product delivered may be different from the one displayed here on the website.
Good quality Wooden Dayan (Treble - Wooden Drum) Head 5 to 5.5 Inches, Height 10 to 11 Inches, Weight 3 to 4 KG,
Copper Bayan (Bass - Larger Metal Drum) Head 9 to 9.25 Inches, Body Steel Chrome Finish, Height 10 to 11 Inches, Weight 3 KG,
Set of High Quality Cushions & Covers, Tuning Hammer.
Sheesham Wood, Camel Skin, Brass, Goat Skin
SPECIAL HAND MADE PUDDIS TUNING HAMMER IS INCLUDED
Special Features: Metal hammer. Seat for tabla. Fiber skin cover Special padding covers to carry.
You can customize the head size of the Tabla or Baya Further Details: Best quality neem wood is used to made tabla, Baya made of 3kg copper base.
Fits TENOR Ukuleles (up to 27 inch long).
Exterior made of heavy duty 700D Oxford Nylon fabric with 15mm padding.
Interior made of soft fabric to protect your valuable instrument (Reinforced Pad above headstock to prevent damage).
Includes a carry handle, adjustable shoulder strap and accessory pocket.
Quality construction with dual opening heavy duty metal zippers.
Your item is covered by a free Transit Shipping Insurance. Insurance only covers the main musical Instrument for physical damage only. Insurance not applicable for instrument case or box. Customer must report damages to us by providing all the details of the defect(s) and photographs as soon as possible. Please allow us a maximum of 48 hours to respond to your emails. We will make sure that issue will be resolved as early as possible to your satisfaction. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING! RETURNS IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRODUCT YOU CAN CONTACT US TO RETURN IT WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM. The prices both in INR (Indian Rupees) & USD (US Dollar) are inclusive of all taxes.
• All the Item(s) are inclusive of Insurance and Shipping Charges.
• The prices are independent of the US Dollar rates. The USD price is an approximate value of the exchange rate. Actual billing amount can be viewed while purchasing ONLINE. The basic price is based / fixed on Indian Rupee (INR) rate. The company will not be liable for any sorts of hike or fall in the exchange rate.
• The Online Orders will be shipped WITHIN 7-10 WORKING DAYS from the date of Purchase followed by the Order acknowledgment/confirmation receipt.
• The shipping address and name should be correct as the Authority / Company will not be responsible for any undelivered items due to incorrect address.
• Items will be dispatched to the addressee only after the realization / confirmation of the ONLINE payment by the payment gateway services authority. For other payments like Cheques/ DD/ Money transfer, the confirmation will be provided by the respective banks of the company.
• In case of Cheque/ DD / the payments should be made in favour of 'BIHAAN MUSIC INSTRUMENTS', payable at Kolkata, INDIA.The bank details are also mentioned in the contact page of the website.
for Bank Transfer information details
Indian Overseas Bank
Account Name:Bihaan Music Instruments
Address: 84, Chowrangee Road, LalaLajpatRaiSarani, Kolkata – 700020, West Bengal.
IFSCode: IOBA0000908(used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
MICR code: 700020016,