Product Code : 100SR001
4 reviewsRs. 37,500 (INR)
Availability : In Stock
Brand : Bihaan Musc
Color : Natural Wooden Polish
The design of this early model is generally credited to Niyamatullah Khan of the Lucknow Gharana as well as Ghulam Ali Khan of the Gwalior-Bangash Gharana. Among the contemporary sarod players, this basic design is kept intact by two streams of sarod playing. Amjad Ali Khan and his disciples play this model.
Product shown in the picture is only for representative and informational purposes. The actual product delivered may be different from the one displayed here on the website.
Six metallic main strings
Twelve sympathetic strings
Material: Tun / Teak Wood, Goat Skin, Steel Fret
Strings : Steel and Bronze
Plectrum or Jawa
Fiber Box Cover Case
* ( For International Customers USD Price is Inclusive of Curier Charges from Kolkata to the destination port )
Your item is covered by a free Transit Shipping Insurance. Insurance only covers the main musical Instrument for physical damage only. Insurance not applicable for instrument case or box. Customer must report damages to us by providing all the details of the defect(s) and photographs as soon as possible. Please allow us a maximum of 48 hours to respond to your emails. We will make sure that issue will be resolved as early as possible to your satisfaction. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING! RETURNS IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRODUCT YOU CAN CONTACT US TO RETURN IT WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM. The prices both in INR (Indian Rupees) & USD (US Dollar) are inclusive of all taxes.
• All the Item(s) are inclusive of Insurance and Shipping Charges.
• The prices are independent of the US Dollar rates. The USD price is an approximate value of the exchange rate. Actual billing amount can be viewed while purchasing ONLINE. The basic price is based / fixed on Indian Rupee (INR) rate. The company will not be liable for any sorts of hike or fall in the exchange rate.
• The Online Orders will be shipped WITHIN 7-10 WORKING DAYS from the date of Purchase followed by the Order acknowledgment/confirmation receipt.
• The shipping address and name should be correct as the Authority / Company will not be responsible for any undelivered items due to incorrect address.
• Items will be dispatched to the addressee only after the realization / confirmation of the ONLINE payment by the payment gateway services authority. For other payments like Cheques/ DD/ Money transfer, the confirmation will be provided by the respective banks of the company.
• In case of Cheque/ DD / the payments should be made in favour of 'BIHAAN MUSIC INSTRUMENTS', payable at Kolkata, INDIA.The bank details are also mentioned in the contact page of the website.
for Bank Transfer information details
Indian Overseas Bank
Account Name:Bihaan Music Instruments
Address: 84, Chowrangee Road, LalaLajpatRaiSarani, Kolkata – 700020, West Bengal.
IFSCode: IOBA0000908(used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
MICR code: 700020016,